The Critical Thinking Challenge is a team competition, open to all individual students, from grades 3 – 6, that promotes the practical application of mathematics, encourages teamwork, builds confidence, and increases learning skills, all while having FUN!
- Online Registration at www.criticalthinkingchallenge.com
- Registration period: Feb 5th ~ Mar 25th
- 3rd to 6th Graders in the 2018 Spring Semester
- Registration Fee: None. Online Registration Only
Test Location: Eye Level, Irvine North
Date: April 14th, 2018; 2 PM to 4PM
- Paper Test: 25 Questions
- Regardless of the school grade, all participants will take the same test
- One team, consisting of 2 members from Eye Level, Irvine North will compete in the Regional Final RoundRegional Final Round will be held on May 5th, in South San Fransisco Conference Center.
Please get in touch with the Center Director, Ms. Lusiana Chang or Ms. Fonny Widjojo or visit www.criticalthinkingchallenge.com for more information.